UJIAN MUNSYI~and The Day(07/04)

SATURDAY(07/04/2012) Today,had to sit for exam for UJIAN MUNSYI! Early in the morning,wakeup at 8am~ Started to prepare~slip,IC,pencil box~ At that moments,I seen back to my study life~ Long time din have this feeling~ and I knew that I START TO MISS IT~ At the hall,sit at my own place at 10am~ Open the exam paper,the question make me laughed~ It is quiet funny question~ all is multiple choice~ just tick YA or TIDAK~ After having our exam,we went to KFC for our breakfast~ at thr taking pic non stop~ after tat,we went to AS MALL for our singing~ for 3 hours,we choose many songs,but cant finish it at all~ nvm,still got nexttime i think!! crazy time for this day~ At night,our friend back from Singapore~ having dinner at TM CORNER~ quiet enjoy my food!!nice nice nice!! I love THIS DAY a lot^^ somemore,got one ppl accompany me whole day!! I miss him,seriously^^

没有评论: