First Semester Result^^

15/02/2013(Friday)

Early in the morning,I received a message from best friend~
Message 1: "U get what good result? "
Reply: "Havent Check"

Gosh,this message made me nervous very much~
The heart suddenly jumped very fast...
It was the time to face reality..

Switched on the laptop,and signed in into CAMPUS ONLINE...
Luckily,The result didnt let me disappointed with it...
'3.46',should be consider as satisfy result already...

Grade for each subject that I have been taken during first semester:
Introduction To Management : A
Microeconomic:A-
Business Statistic: B+
Financial Accounting: B+
LMT100 (Preparatory of English) : B+
Hubungan Etnik: B+
Business Communication : B-

I always score grade B in every exam..This is ME!!
Anyway,I felt happy because of the result..
At least,I tried my best during the exam..
At least,I didnt let myself regret of it..

Second semester is around the corner...School reopen is coming soon..
Good luck to me and all my friends...
All the Best !!

没有评论: