Sem2 Life ~ END ~

23/06/2013 ( Sunday )


Finally, I'm here to announce that my second semester in USM offically END~
It means that I will become a senior sooner at next semester~
Examination, Passed~ Assignments, Passed~
All things in this semester come to the END~
and we are having our 2 months holiday~
Sit at home? Work? How to spend the 2 months holiday?
and finally, I choose working to spend my holiday~
I need money to buy a plantinum necklace for myself as 21st birthday present~
I need money for saving because I plan to have a trip with my dear after graduate~

Sem2 life, tougher life~
I had took 8 subjects for this semester and everyone was shocked~
Too many subjects to study in one semester~
and I was busying for assignments and online homeworks during this semester~
But,luckily all has passed smoothly and successfully~
Thanks God !! And I hope that my result would not be so disappointed for me~
Even though I knew that my result will be dropped~ But, please do not drop until below 3.00~

Sem2, started to skip my lecture classes and tutorials sometimes~
Because of lecturers always said nothing in class and wasted our time~
So, we chose to skip the class ~~~
How naughty that I am after entering university~~~
and This is uni life~
Macroeconomics lecturer, sorry for always skip your tutorials and lecture classes~
But, I still fall in love in Macroeconomics, and I wish that this subject can give an As for me~
this subject is the only hope for me to score~~~

Examinations for semester2, getting tougher and tougher~
Not as easy as semester1~ and we started to take 200 level papers~
Level increased, exam is getting tougher~
I couldn't imagine how tough for the examination when I'm come to final year~
Support from friends and families is the most important thing for me to continue in studies~
I believe that I can do it well~

P/S: I wish that I can graduate faster or even tomorrow once I open my eyes from sleeping (Even though I know that it is impossible) !!!!!  AND, Wish us HAPPY HOLIDAY, my dearest friends!!


没有评论: