Happy 111213 ~!!

11/12/13 (Wednesday)

What a meaningful day for this whole year ~!! 
It is very hard to have this day and just will appear once in my life~
For other couple, they might choose to celebrate it today~
However, for me, it is difference and I just past it as my normal day~
Woke up in d morning, prepared to the class, took finance last quiz, and then backed to hostel~

Sometimes, I could not deny the feeling when I saw my friends have their partners beside them~
Accompanied them to have lunch and even dinner ~!!
And I will think that I'm a light bulb between them ~
Thatswhy sometimes I choose to be alone instead of facing this scene~!! 
Because I scared that I will miss HIM more A lotssss~!!
I understand that this is a test for our relationship and I accepted it since I entered Uni~
I also remembered our 4 years promise~!! No abandon each other without reason~
We must stay sweet although there is a distance for us, but it could not change anything to us~
We planned that after graduated will be together no matter wherever we are~
We also planned that we must have a travelling to oversea when we are earning money in future~
We also planned that we must have our house and car before we get marry~
So many things we planned and want to do it together~

Happy 111213 to my man, my dear, and my bb ~!!
Thanks for being together with me along this 950 days~!!
I Love You ~!! Stay handsome and happy always ~!!!


2 条评论:

fashgrace 说...

soon it's gonna be 1000 days for you two ! ((( : don't worry, a lot of people go through long distance relationship
absence make the heart grow fonder ( :

~Wern Sing~ 说...

AnnTan: Thanks ya ~!! Ya..I believe that distance can make our relationship more better and long lasting ~!! You too..stay sweet with ur Dan ~!! <3