Black Valentine's Day

14/04/2014 (Monday)

Another valentine's day in April....
Nothing special happens to me and it is still a normal day for me...
Went to class on 10am and had Japanese Language Listening Test 1 this morning...

The photos in above... I decorated it with colour papers and sticked it with double-sided...
Just a simple frame that I done for myself as present for this month valentine's day...
Actually, I'm preparing for our 3rd year anniversary present... and there are extra photos I washed out..
So just have this kind of idea to decorate the photos with the simple frame and put it on my hostel's table...
Just treat it as a motivation when I feel tired and bored in my studies in my room...

Back to my 3rd year anniversary present...
After having various ideas from internet and google, I had decided to do something which would be memorable thing in our relationship...and I think this kind of present is the most' must-have' present to every couple...It is not expensive because it doesn't spend a lot of money...
But, it uses a lot of time to think the way to decorate it and the messages you want to convey...
A simple yet full of memories present...Hopefully, my dear can like it and keep it nicely after got it...
But then, I won't say out what kind of 'must-have' present that I'm preparing now...
Keep it as secret first.... (If not, there is no surprise from me to him )
Stay turned until next month,May....

Okie lar, I'll stop at here because have to do revision again after take a break ...
Coz I'm having Management Accounting's midterm on tomorrow evening ...
Good luck for myself and all my friends...
And, Good Night everyone :) 


没有评论: