3rd Year Anniversary Celebration in Advance

04/05/2014 (Sunday)

Back to my hometown 4 days because of holidays...
and had my midterm until 30th of April...
Finally, midterm of this semester was finished and temporary say bye to exam..
But then, now is the time to rush assignments...
4 more assignments to complete...

Throw away all the studies stuff when I'm home..
Let's enjoy my 4 days holidays first.. hehe :)
Went back to my hometown on 1st May in the early morning...
Went to McDonald for lunch with my dear and got my magician hello kitty...
Only bought one hello kitty instead of two... Not that desire to collect full set of hello kitty...
Maybe because of the financial problem?? PTPTN is not enough?? 
That was one of the reason.. ..and I think that it is a waste if I spend too money in these kind of cartoon..
Although I love hello kitty very much, but it does not mean that I have to spend my money to buy it..
Therefore, I decided to collect two hello kitty only instead of full set...

And, sincerely thanks to my man..who is willing accompany to get my first hello kitty in this month..
He knew me love hello kitty so much.. He said that he will help me to collect the full set..
But then.. I stopped him to do so and gave him the reason...
Thanks for him... He did a lot of thing for me..and sometimes I really felt touched...


He is my man, my lover and my only Mr.E...
Once got my first hello kitty, let's me took a selfie first before brought it back to home...
It looks cute, my kitty.. and it made my day happy once I bought it..

What is LOVE? For me, Love is a feeling, a strong feeling that wish to together with the person..
The ones who you will miss the most in every second and day...
You wish to know what he is doing every time and you will feel panic when you know he has something happens...
I like to take photos so I wish to have a boy friend who likes to take photos too..
I like to smile so I wish to have a boy friend who also loves to smile every time...
And, I found HIM... Thanks for him never leave me alone in my life...

Sometimes, a couple will spend their dating by doing some 'noob noob' thing..
Just like US.. Like to find stupid things to do when we get bored in our dating...

Mr.E installed one apps called 'snap-clap' in his Iphone and suddenly he jio me played with the apps...
Felt happy and excited when I was inviting to take photos with this apps...
A lot of photos we took and some photos really look funny and stupid face...
But then, we enjoyed the moment we took the photos..
Our labor day's dating was ended with this photos..

Come to the next day... We decided to celebrate our anniversary early a few days as the actual date is 7th of May...We couldn't meet each other and celebrate it on the actual day so we chose to celebrate it in advance..
Went to Ginza Japanese Restaurant to celebrate it...We went there for lunch...
The Japanese foods are delicious and the price is reasonable...
So I would like to recommend all of you who haven't visit to the place...
Worth to have your first try if you like to eat sushi and Japanese food...
and the waitresses are courteous and friendly when they take order from you....

We spent our one hour time to eat lunch and chat at there...
Enjoyed the atmosphere of the restaurant very much...
I wish to visit there for second chance in one day soon...

After enjoyed our lunch, we decided to exchange our anniversary present in the car...
But before of the day...I have seen the anniversary present and he told me the way he completed the present within the time...and I was crying in front of him when he told me every thing...I knew he spent a lot of efforts and time to do this present.. It is a difficult thing if you do not have patience in preparing it...
He searched for help from his friend how to edit the pictures to be perfect...
He faced trouble when he get rejected by the company who is responsible printed out the present...
He sacrificed his sleeping time to prepare this present...
The present flashed back all the memories we have when we are together...
Thanks for him.. Really thank you very much...
You spend a lot in our anniversary as well...I Love you, my only Mr. E...

But then, I have prepared an anniversary present for him too..
We did the same type of present to each other...that is photo album...
The only different was he did it by using computer and I did it by DIY...
Hope he will like my present and keep it well...
 
My anniversary present for Mr. E

His anniversary present to ME


The celebration is simple yet memorable...Finally, we celebrate it successfully after two years...
It might considers the first celebration of our anniversary although we are together three years...
Thanks for the sweet present and Japanese foods... You treat me very well when the time together with you..
You never say 'NO' if I desire to eat something in sudden...That's the reason I will become fat during our holidays...
Although we couldn't celebrate it on the actual day but I did not mind...
As long as our heart always together and stick with each other...
Hope to have you in the rest of my life...

Lastly, Happy 3rd Anniversary to ME and HIM...Wish that we can stay sweet forever...

没有评论: