02.03.2012

02/03/2012(Friday)
The thing that i had done-sucessful!!
The thing that i think twice and twice~
Finally,i done it today~
And my first time!!
photo shooting~
I'm brave enough i think~

Early in the friday morning~
A message make me wakeup automatically~
Finally,it is help me decide something that i not dare to do it before~
Thx,my dear friend!!

12PM,we went to ALOR STAR MALL for that photo shooting~
it just cost RM58 and plus RM10 for competition fee~
5 pics with makeup!!

First time,20 years old!!
First time,photo shooting~
the camera man is quiet nice~
The pose that he done is very girl-ly!
btw,he very familiar~
seem have been saw him before at somewhr!!

Makeup~make me become not natural~
become more ugly~
perhaps,i not suitable to makeup!!

5PM,we are bck!!unlucky,raining heavily!!
and unlucky too,my car not parked at basement!!
omg!!!!when go in car,with the body all wet~~with my friend too!!

On the way bck home,raining heavily~
And i'm scared!!
suddenly seem some bad thing will happen soon~
very scare!!
Luckily got my friend's accompany!!
make me more comfortable!!

Back home,after remove the makeup~
very tired after taked bathe!!
alone at home now!!
can do what??

没有评论: