The Last Day Of February!

29/02/2012(WEDNESDAY)
Last day of FEBRUARY~
29th-four years just will appear one time~
It is just a normal day for me~
same time going to workplace~
same time to rest~
same time finish working~
same time watching and on9ing~
NOTHING SPECIAL!!

Today~treated standard 2 students as normal~
Once i heard got any student chatting in myclass with the noisy sound~
I will treat him/her eat my duster~
queit nice I think!!
Well,same thing happen today~
chatting wif high voice~
I straight away throw the duster for her~
her nose suddenly bleeding~

I was get shocked~
after go asked her,I just know that her body very weak~
not firsttime happen this thing~
Well,bleeding non stop~

I don't know whether my students got who love me~
but,i just play my role only~
and wont let ppl making sound on my class~
I just wan tell my students~
MISS PUAH is a nice teacher if u really follow her instruction properly!!

没有评论: