Holiday Mood "ON"

09/11/2012(FRIDAY)

Finished mid term exam,it is the time for rest~
Having a mid term break NOW!
Holiday Mood ON^^

Soon,I will have a final exam for this sem~
The final exam timetable shows the time would not left much~
I think I need to plan a study timetable~
I don't want make myself feel disappointed again and again~
Sem1: 3.5 above!!
Although it is tough for me,btw I hope that my dream can be achieve in one day!!
Add Oil,Baby Sing!!

Tomorrow will be going back to my dearest hometown,ALOR STAR!
Seriously,I miss there much~I miss my parents,I miss my friends,I miss HIM too!!
At the same time,I will celebrate my 20th birthday at my hometown~
With HIM and my gang~
Actually,I din't have excited feeling to my in coming birthday~
Why?Because I also do not know what the reason actually~
I just hope that I can be happy everyday~Smile sincerely everyday!

But,wish myself early :HAPPY 20th BIRTHDAY!



没有评论: