Second Semester Life ^^

27/05/2013 (Monday)

Second Sem is coming to the end...
and start from next week, there will be a study week for us to prepare our final exam for this semester..
So sad to hear it because I wish the final exam would not come so fast..
Seriously, after entered to USM, I just felt that my life full of exam, exam and exam..
Nothing else... What the Uni life???????????
Is this called an uni life that we should have?
NO NO NO.... Dislike this uni life so much ><!!!

I'm taking 8 subjects for this sem and it is full unit/credit hours for me..
I wonder why I will follow majority to take so many subjects...
and now.. I'm worrying that whether I can cope and handle with these subjects..
Perhaps, I might do it best.. But, Now, I'm lack of the confidence to continue it..
Mr.Confidence.. where r you now??? Please, do not play hide and seek with me...
I need you, seriously........

This week is the last week for me to enjoy sem2 life..
It will be a free week for me without any assignments and lecture classes...
I just left english class need to attend...and the lecturer will continue the lesson until the end of this month..So sad to hear it.. If not, I can back to my hometown more earlier...
Keep Smiling to myself..I just can motivate myself like that...
All things will be passed... I just can keep on telling myself like that...

Wern Sing, Add Oil ^^

没有评论: