Second Semester's Result !!

31/07/2013 (Wednesday )

Real result of second semester was released on today morning~
Although there is no retake subject for me and I know that I should feel lucky~
But, my result is worse than last semester's~
Totally dropped 0.17 ( From 3.46 to 3.29 )~
Should I be happy because of no retake subject? Or should I be sad??
Anyway, the result could not change anything ~ and I need to accept it...

Macroeconomies- A
Operations Management- A-
Business Communication II- A-
Managerial Psychology- B+
Academic English- B
Business Law- B
Principles to Marketing- B
Titas- C+

No matter how, I need to congrate to myself that I totally become a senior SOON~
Suddenly feel proud to have juniors... Although I can't help them anything..
Same sentence, I hope that next sem the result can be improved a little or mantain as now...
Add Oil, Wern Sing <3>

没有评论: