Officially End My Part Time Job !!

01/09/2013 ( Sunday )

I spent my two months holidays with working in a kindergarten~
Although it is not a new job for me since I have experience in educating a child~
But, there always a problem for me to face a naughty student who always would not cooperate in doing something~
Some children are super-active children and they could not be controlled even in a second~
Some children are king of crying, they will cry and do their pattern when they are coming to school everyday~ and we need to console them and cheat them by using sweets~
Not only this, some children are super-cute and I always like to hug them~

Seriously, I love this job very much ~ Although there has many jobs for me to complete it everyday~
Kept on doing the same thing everyday, checking their homework everyday~
Calling them drink water everyday ~ But I still love this job very much~
I wish that I could open a kindergarten in future when I'm graduated from university~

Finally, it cames to the end~
And once again, I'm not a teacher anymore start from this onwards ~
I will be back to a student life again ~
Assignments, classes, tutorials AGAIN n AGAIN ~
I'm graduated from kindergarten AGAIN !!
See you guys next year ~!!!

Year 2 Sem 3, Add oil ~!!
All d best for my future ~!!!

没有评论: