USM's Mid Autumn Festival ~

05/10/2013 (Saturday)

Sorry for the late update of my blog~
Recently, I was busying for nothing and I don't know what I am busying for~

Last Saturday, USM was organizing an event known as The First Mid Autumn Festival which held on Kompleks Cahaya Siswa(KOMCHA) at USM main campus~
I took part on this event and became Multimedia&Design Department's committee~
A few months ago, we were busying for learning how to photoshot a picture and design a t-shirt for this event~ And after that, no more job for us~
During that day of the event, suppose we are free from everything and just walk here n there during the event start~ Unfortunately, we get arranged to help Food&Beverages's department~
So, on that day, we were busying for selling foods and beverages from daytime until nighttime~
By the way, it is a good experience for me to persuade someone to buy your foods~ Good Try !!

But, sometime I chose to 'eat snake' for a while by walking around there~
There are many performances and games on that day~ I didn't have chance to play the games on that day~
Luckily, I still have chance to watching 'Beauty Chang Er Competition' on that night, and my dearest roommate took part on this competition~ I sure support her fully by voting~
    This is how my roommate looks like on that night~ I loves her hair and makeup on that night !!!
Although she didn't get the champion for this event, but this is a good experience for her to take part in this contest~ At here, I hope that she will become champion for the next mid autumn festival of USM~ Hahaha!!

There are hand inai's stall on that night~ just like a picture drawing on your hand~ Can be known as 'Temporary Tattoo'~ For sure, I'm willing to spend RM5 for drawing on my hand by an Indian Girl~
And my dear said that it seems like a dog's shit on my hand~ So sad to hear it ><!!!

With my university's best friend, Lavender Min ~!!!
On that day of the event, we were busying from 9am until midnight 12am++~ It is a tiring day for us, but it is also an enjoyable day on that weekend~ HAPPY Day ^.^ My busy and tired look on that day~ I'm getting fatter n fatter!! Round face

For the next event, I'm joining for the next CNY event and Japan's Festival ~~ Hope that my year2's life could be more meaningful~

没有评论: