Final Exam- Half way to go ~!!

2/1/2014 (Thursday)

Happy New Year... Happy 2014...
A late wishes from me to the blogger readers...
Ermm..What I had done during the last day of 2013??
I think I faced two exams in one day.. It was terrible and horrible..
The last day of 2013 was my first day of final exam in this semester..
Organizational Behavior was the first subject to exam...
'Hafal' all the theories and then apply into the study case that given..
Elaboration almost 'boomed' by myself.... And thanks GOD, everything was fine..
I hope that the result would not be worst as I expected..
Second exam in the evening of the same day, LKM400- BM...
OhMyGod, I don't even know what the kehendak soalan the question want me to write..
I scare that I 'taksif' wrong the meaning of the question..Somemore, not enough time to answer the next part.. Feeling nervous and stress during answering the paper..I don't even have time to think what I should write for.. BM, Please let me pass.. at least C+ and above and then will do... I don't want to retake the subject anymore since there are many retake cases from senior..

The last night in 2013 year, as usual..I stayed in the hostel and countdown with the facebookers..
It was not a special night for me..nothing special thing happened on me too...
However, I still got HIM accompanied me through the phone and we countdown it together..
Exactly the time of 12.00AM... The fireworks were around all the sky.. Watched it alone with the happy mood... Happy New Year...

The second day of 2014.. It is TODAY... 
Japanese Language level 1's final exam...
Luckily  the question not so tough as past year question..
and I able to answer it.. I already tried all my best during the exam..
No more regret about it...Hope it can give me an 'A' for the paper..
Japanese paper is my hope to get 'A'...

Now...there are 3 more papers to go and after that I will have one month holiday..
But, I'm seem in holiday mood once I finished the paper...
Business Research Method and Finance is coming soon...
The more scary is Finance... I don't know how to understand it well..
I want try to be best friend with IT.. But, he always rejects my request..
So, what should I do for?? Seriously, need help in finance.. anyone expert in this field??
Finance, you are not my cup of tea... I hope that I need not to face you anymore after this semester..
You are not major choice...Get Away please.... !!!!!!

50% exam was done and 50% exam is coming soon..
Anyway, wish all of us GoodLuck and All d best in final exam...





没有评论: