Final Exam of Semester 3 is coming to the END ~!!

10/01/2014 (Friday)

Five papers was passed~!! 
And this evening, I would like to say 'GOODBYE' to Finance..
Seriously, I really dislike to this subject and I don't even know what is the reason..
In the exam hall, when I saw the question, it just like something that 'it recognize me and I don't recognize it at all.. But I still try my best to ask it by using the formula.. Hope I can get B+ for it.. and That's all..
Finance, You're not my cup of tea.. I know it..
So, you are out of my major course list straight away...

Last Monday just passed up my Major Course List...
First Choice: Organizational Behavior (OB)
Second Choice: Marketing
Third Choice: Operations Management
However, I just hope that I can get the first choice only..

In the early of this semester, I still remembered the first day school reopen, changed to a new block and new room..
The first night, me and my roommate couldn't sleep well at all due to the new room's environment..
The first day school reopen, we didn't have any classes need to attend.. But, we need to register the class for the foreign language.. The foreign language I chose was different with my gang of friend..
Luckily, I have my sweetheart took the same language with me and we registered into the same class..
Japanese Language Level 100 (LAJ100) is the first step I recognize Japanese Language..
At first, it is tougher for me because every class lecturer will test us by spelling...
It made me need to do the revision for the language every night..
During the final exam for the language, although I know I might not be answer well for some question, but I told myself that I already tried my best and no more regret for it..
Hence at the end of this semester, I would like to thank her because she built up my confidence to the language and I know that I able to prosist to the next level... LAJ200..

Everything goes smoothly in this semester..
and I hope that next semester I would have more and more friends because management student will be separated into each major courses.. And I believe that we will join more time with our major-coursemates...So, I sincerely hope that I would have my gang of friend in university..
The best buddies in university life..Just like form 6 time..

Last paper is waiting for me on 16th January 2014..
and after that, I would like to shout " Merdeka, Merdeka, Merdeka"...
The Langkawi trip is waiting for me to travel and enjoy it...
The CNY is waiting for me to celebrate it....

Year 2 Semester 3, Goodbye Soon ~!!! 
Year 2 Semester 4, GO GO GO..


没有评论: