enjoy my breakfast so much~

28/05/2011(Saturday)
enjoy our breakfast very much justnow~
after extra class at school,we decided enjoy our breakfast first before went bck to home~
and we decided go eating CURRY MEE near star parade thr~
after eating,we are chatting non stop at thr~
laughing non stop~
the whole shop is full of our laughing sound~
but,seriously,we enjoy it very much~

and thr,we r kepo-ing non stop about my grandson things and other friend things~
they r still keep quiet and try to change topic~
at thr~we are create many"langkah" for them how to chasing a girl~
langkah 1:mengenal pasti minat~(this is what i tell them )~
and my friend(JH)say:den last langkah sure is HAPPY ENDING~
and we laughing non stop~

but,finally,we din get any special informations~
just get some informations from my grandson about the W thing~
and i noticed that my grandson shy to share his thing wif us~
he promise us,he will recommend for us when the chance is coming~
will he do that?will he do what he promise us?
DUNNOE^^

SUDUKO game will build relationship or not?
i want to ask them~~
cuz our class ppl recently like to play this SUDUKO game~
and i'm not interested at all~
cuz my brain very STUPID,lazy to think about it^^

today,i felt very happy and enjoy my morning~
dunnoe why will felt such happy~
i wish that everyday will same as TODAY~

没有评论: