it's just a dream~

30/05/2011(MONDAY)
this 2 days,a boy always appear in my dream~
and the boy,is a person that i never meet him almost one year~
why the boy will appear in my dream recently?
it is show that what?
and yesterday night,i was read back about my dairy that written one yead ago~
many memorize inside my diary~
and some of it i forget totally~

i really cant understand why the boy will suddenly appear in my dream~
does it shows that I MISS HIM?~
MAYBE,because he is my friend~
and we never meet it again since something happen around us~
i dunnoe whether he still angry and hate me or not~
but,i know that,his life still very fine~and without me,he will happy always!

although now we less and less contact with each other~
but we still will send a message for each other once a time~
and sometime will chatting in facebook~
just hope that we still can be friend and build up our friendship!

没有评论: