Trial exam was passed~

26/09/2011(MONDAY)
Finally,all be the past!!
0926,we are free today^^
although exam was passed,but we will face our result very soon~
just can accept the truth~
and i need say:my work hard are not enough!!
i just realize!!
promise to myself:work hard more than this time~~
i need to get more better result in STPM~

yesterday,i was promised to myself~
no matter what happen,i must be happy~
should not go and care what ppl are saying me~
just be myself^^

yes,no wrong!!
every ppl have their right to say everything~
and we can't stop them~
what we can to do,is just away from the ppl~

i dont want to get hurt anymore~
i dont want to listen what ppl are saying me~
they r not ME~and ME are not THEM~
so we are different^^
what ppl had said,do not mean that i need to accept or agree~

no ppl will caring my feeling~
and what for me always caring ppl's feeling?
so,is it i can say anything without think it before??
let them understand what call HURT~~
actually i can do that,but i dont want!!

i just can happy for myself~~
i must happy for myself too~
no ppl will make me happy^^
just ME!!can let myself happy~~

try not to think non sense!!
i will be happy more~~

at last,congratulation to me and all upper6 friends~
we r passed our trial exam!!
yeah^^

没有评论: