Final Exam ----> In the progress

12/06/2014 (Thursday)


This month, not only 'June' Month...
It's my exam month too...

Just done two papers of this semester...
But it used all of my energy on these two papers...

First Paper
Managerial Psychology (Major paper) used my 100% to study it but not understand what's it talking about...
My dearest plus lovely lecturer wanted us bought master-level book worth RM100..
Luckily it was bought by using book voucher..If not, I just photostat it instead of buying..
I couldn't find any main point in the book..so how could I write out the main point in the exam??
This is what I headache for it...
At the end, I chose to use my own word to write it as long as it makes sense..
then I think lecturer still can accept my answer guaaaaa (this is what I really hope for)...
2 hours paper and it was 4 essays to choose out of 5...
At first I thought I will not able to answer all because of the time constraint...and only for 30 minutes for each question..How could I able to finish it on time?
But when I'm in the exam hall..I just realized that it was too much time for me actually...
Hahahaha...Because I'm not able to answer it well...Speechless...
Only hope for lecturer will give us some marks although it is not the true...

Second Paper
It was on today evening...and just finished on 515pm...
Officially say goodbye to Management Accounting..
Seriously, it doesn't tougher as Financial Accounting...
because at least I still able to understand it and interested to do the exercise..
but but but... as what university students always say that...
lecturer taught you 'nasi putih' but when exam all of these become 'nasi goreng'..
means that lecturer mix up all the things and it doesn't same as what we had done in the exercise..
Oh my god... This is what I dislike the most..
I admit I'm not good enough in Mathematics...I dislike to think here and there especially calculation..
Spent two days to study for it and understood all the equation as well as memorize it nicely...
But then, what you had paid out for the effort, it doesn't mean you will be rewarded with what you had sacrificed...at least I tried my best, then should be enough I think...
Hope that when the result is released on July, it will not give an 'ugly' grade for me..

2 papers are DOWN..5 papers to go...
and next paper will be held on Saturday morning...
English for business and communication...Hope everything is fine..
Entrepreneurship ---> Social Psychology ----> Japanese level 2 ----> Human Resource Management..

and then.. I would like to announce that I'm officially end my second year university life...
Third Year Life is waiting for me... Jiayou, Wern Sing...



没有评论: