Two Months Holiday...

30/6/2014 (Monday)

Yay !!! It's my holiday... A simple yet boring two months holiday..
Plan to find a sampling job to fulfill my time but I was informed that there is no sampling job during this 'Puasa' month...But I found a skincare promoter job in Facebook..
Only work for two days for the continuously three weekends...
I think this job more suitable for me compared with standing in the mall everyday...
Due to several reasons, I rejected the part-time job which I applied at Star Parade on last Saturday...

As I mentioned in the previous blog..I planned back to my previous workplace which is kindergarten for working...But unfortunately, there is enough teachers for my headmaster and I was informed that only can back to there on August.. So I'm totally free on July month.. 
What should I do on July to fulfill my time at home?
Learn cooking?? Sleeping until afternoon?? Watching all the Taiwan and HongKong drama that I miss??
Well, I have no idea ~!!!

Let's talk back the mood when I'm officially finished my two years university student life..
Still have two years to go to finish my degree life..
The time was passing so fast...and it seems yesterday's thing when I flashed back the moment when I stepped into USM in the first day of orientation day..
Not enough sleeping time during the whole orientation week and we need to walking around whole campus due to no bus service in that period...
First time I stepped into lecture hall and start my first class...
First time I joined CNY event as my first activity in my university life...
First time I went out to Prangin Mall with 10 coursemates by rapid Penang...
First time I celebrated my coursemate's birthday at outside campus..
First time I stepped into USM's new library which is very wide compared with my previous form6 school's library...
All of these became my memories in my uni life...
and it's might happen only one time in your uni life...
So please do appreciate the 'first-time' you have when you step into university..

These two years uni life...I faced a lot of things and problems in communicating with others..
It is different with what you face in your primary, secondary and tertiary school...
All of your friends might come from different state or country so there is a communication problem may happen on you...
It's depend on the way you handle the problem and figure out the best solution..
If you are able to solve the problem, then I would say 'Congratulation'..
While if you're not able, then I would say treat it as your life lesson..
Because you may face it again in your future working life..
***Human is a complicated animals***










没有评论: