Year 2 Semester 2 is coming to an END...

21/06/1014 (Friday)

Some people are starting to enjoy their two months holiday but I'm......
Still having one paper to go.. and it is on next Thursday (26/6/2014)..
Not willing to stay at my hostel alone because my roommate is going back to hometown..
So, I decided to move all my stuff back to my hometown first and come to USM again on next Wednesday..
6 papers DOWN... Left 1 paper to go...
But I'm starting to look forward for my two months holiday...
Two months... Oh My God.. It's a quiet long holiday for me if I just sitting in the home...
Plan to find a part-time job and get some pocket money...
Become a teacher again?? Well, I hope that my kindergarten headmaster is willing to recruit me again...
As I more love children..because I like their naive and they seem nothing to worry about in their life...
Just cry whenever they like... Laugh whenever they want... Say out anything they wish to say...
Anyway, I love children so much...

Well, let's throwback to the moment on Monday night...
After had my Entrepreneurship exam on evening, I was invited to go to Butterworth to enjoy dinner at there...It was exciting when I knew they're going to eat famous tomyam at Raja Uda nearby Butterworth..
We reached there around 9pm and luckily they were a few of people..
So we didn't have to wait long time after ordering the tomyam...
It's my second time to enjoy the tomyam at there...
While for the first time, the tomyam was delivered by my Mr.E in the midnight when he came to Penang for three days because I complaint to him I never been there and try the tomyam before,so he did it by delivering to my hostel...

After had our dinner at there...we planned to choose a place to 'lepak' because the time still early..
Friends from Penang Mainland started to think which cafe suitable for us to 'lepak'..
and at the end... 'By The Sea' cafe became our choice...
It is designed with beach style and main colour is in Blue colour...
The floor is covered with sand and the decoration of the cafe has beach feeling..
It's a great place to chill out with friends, relatives and even families...
With the soft music playing, we can enjoy the moment when we sit and chat together...
Each person is considered spend about RM15 with the dessert and beverages...
                      
    Address:  6924, Jalan Ong Yi How, 13400, Butterworth, Penang
Business Hours: 3pm to 11pm for Monday to Friday; 2pm to 11pm for Saturday and Sunday.





 Chocolate Blended: Cool-Cool Mint Chocolate (RM7.90)


and Yes.. I spent my Monday night with these eight people..
They are my coursemates...
Felt great to have them in my university life...
Sincerely hope that we will have many chances to sitting and chatting together..

Finally, our second year uni life is coming to the end..
We become a third year seniors soon...
Should be proud or should be sad because we're getting older??
Depend on you... Hahahahaha..

=Goodnight=









没有评论: