Alor Star's Cafes

06/06/2014 (Friday)

To all my blogger readers, I'm back..
Sorry for quiet a long time didn't update my blog and abandon it directly...
It doesn't mean that I'm busying with something..
Just because I don't know what should I update for my blog..
Everyday passes my life as usual.. It is a good thing, right?
and recently, I'm doing preparation for my final exam...
Year 2 Semester 2 is coming to an end.. and I'll become THIRD YEAR student soon..
Feeling proud?? Feeling happy because of going to graduate soon??
YES YES YES... I always imagine the day when I'm officially graduate from university..

Studies is important..however, we need to find ways to relax ourselves and mind after studying..
Cafe hunting.. is my way to release my tension and stress...
2 news cafes were opened since last month in my hometown..
One is named as Caffe Diem which is located at Pekan Cina (Main city of Alor Setar) ..
and another named as Bon Bon Ya, located at Jalan Pegawai...
These two cafes have their own respective look and design..

Caffe Diem (Went there with my Mr.E)





Address: 6, Jalan Penjara Lama, Pekan Cina, Alor Setar, Kedah.

Bon Bon Ya (Went there with my 'sisters', 'buddies', 'best friends')









 Compare with Caffe Diem, I prefer to Bon Bon Ya after went there yesterday..
 It is more comfortable and relaxing when I'm there.. 
The prices of drinks is cheaper than Caffe Diem... 
So everyone who likes to enjoy soft music and wish to chat any secret things with friends, I would like to recommend Bon Bon Ya because it is really a great place to have a talk with ur friends or 'sisters'...

Address: No.129, TKT 1 Kompleks Perniagaan Sultan Abdul Hamid, Jalan Pegawai, 05050, Alor Setar, Kedah. 

That's all for my post for today...
Have to face back my books and notes...
and lastly wish all of us HAPPY STUDY WEEK..
and good luck for our FINAL EXAM...

Wooohooo..Two months holiday is coming soon.... 




没有评论: