First^^

07/02/2012(TUESDAY)
Just passed my 20th CNY~
AND,i was get my first salary~
is quiet excited when first time got it~
RM900~~basic salary RM750+allowances RM50~
finally plus epf somemore RM99~

well,i will spend my salary wisely~
firstly,need to buy comestic~
ONE BY ONE~
eyeliner,mascara,remover lips eyes and face~

I have a wish~
I wish myself will be more beauty in 20 years old~
I wish to be mature girl in my life in this year~

Last thursday~
suddenly had a gathering after working~
and that was a happy night for me~
we had our gathering at KFC at AS MALL~
althought there was not many ppl attended~
but we had our fun at thr~
taked pictures non stop!!

The most foolish thing~
I was brought my camera,but din brought battery~
So,how to capture??
at last,i just can say~
I really HIN BO LIAO~

all the pic at night at my friend's camera~
luckily she got upload to FB~
can look at how crazy that we r~

SATURDAY~went to roadshow~
JOM MASUK U!!
at stadium darulaman~
early in the morning,let the messages make me wakeup!!
had a breakfast with my dearest friends at simpang kuala~
den we went to our destination~
there were quiet a lot ppl at thr!!
getting informations at thr!!

I just can say~The course that i wan to take~
just at UUM,USM,UKM and UNIMAS~
well~it just okay for me!!
i can accept that when i study in UUM!!

Recently,get a news about STPM result release~
might be on 23 february!!
hope it will be real too!!
and i cant wait for the day taking result!!
is quiet scare!!

没有评论: