The New Month will be coming soon !

25/02/2012(SATURDAY)
Wish all blogger reader:HAPPY SATURDAY!
Today have to go to workplace~
for teaching tuiton for standard 3 students~
they will have their first exam on next month~

Firsttime teach them tuiton~
and new students for me~~
need to remember their name well~
and they are talkative students~
although i shouted them non stop,but they just treated me as singing~
finally~i choose to use ruler to settle all this problem~

Already work for 2 months more~
But,i tired about it~
no choices for me~I just can do it more well~
Because of salary~
Because of my promise to myself~

MARCH is coming soon~
and I think this would be the most scary month~
Since now,when i think the day reach,I automatically will be insomnia~
Get some news,Results would be out on early od MARCH~
In fact,I scare the day coming~
I scare the moments when open the results slip~
WELL,I know all this things will be face by myself~
I NEED TO ACCEPT THE TRUTH~

Because,I'm big girl already!!

没有评论: