EMO again!

13/06/2011(MONDAY)
band2 again^^
and this time still leave 2 marks~
nothing can i say to it~
138marks~again ><

but,at here need to congrate to my friend who get band3 and band4~
and oso my best friend~finally can get band3 alr~

since the result is out~
and i know that i will get band2~
so,when recieve the result slip~
me still same mood!!

miss a person not mean that love him/her~
is just got the feeling~
today,i got the feeling totally~
maybe,is too miss a person that will cause me like that~
i will think that~his life still fine?
i will think that~how long that we lost contact?
i will think that~the message that i sms with him lasttime?
all be the past^^

maybe lasttime u r the most important person for me~
and now~although we lost our contact,but,i really hope that u can be happy in somewhere~
i really hope that ur life is full of hapiness~
this is what i wish~

tonite going back to home after ttn~
in car,i think back many thing~
think my past,think my present,and think my future~

and suddenly got a sentences appear in my mind~
[再次相信,只是给我一个机会再次伤害自己]~
i very agree with this sentences~
too trusting to someone~
just will make ourselves more hurt~

so,trusting ourselves~is better than trusting other~
because [自己永远都不会背叛自己的]~

没有评论: