The school reopen day~

12/06/2011(SUNDAY)
first day of school reopen~
and i cant wake up in this morning~
luckily got my lovely MUM called me wakeup~
yesterday nite quiet late sleep~
so it cause me cant wakeup in the time~
but,all this thing seem NOTHING for me~

going to school~
my calssmates laughed on my hair~
because during holiday,i went to cut my hair~
and become a bit short hair~
so they pity on my hair~
they say my hair same as lasttime~
[鸡仔尾] is the name they gave for my hair~
a very funny name~
but,anyway,thx to them!!haha^^

the first and second period~PP2 period~
teacher cheated us our class the highest mark just 70marks~
and make me down during holiday when knew it~
luckily still got 85.5/100~
this time exam really tough~
and make the result of whole class steadily drop~

the third and forth period~PP1 period~
is the time to accept the truth~
and i thought that my PP1 paper will be very worst~
and i was prepared to get my bad result on it~
when recieve the answer paper~
the marks is quiet ok and satisfy for me~
79/100~i should be happy alr~
because it is better than what i expected~

last 2 period~MUET period~
our form teacher seem like pity us~
she marks our essay paper easily and gave us high mark~
and i was shocked when getting my essay paper with 85 marks~
really simply marking~
if real MUET exam like that,i think that we will get very good band~
but,should thx for our form teacher~
she make me a bit happy!!

in other side~my mood still cant be stable fully~
and when i thinking about the MUET~
full of upset and disappointed~
i dunnoe why i will upset because of it~
maybe,the result is coming out too fast~
not yet prepared to get the bad band~

back to home~
and i was tired~
sleeping whole evening~
dreaming many dream~
many ppl appear in my dream~
and i dunnoe why i will cry when i dreaming~
what happened in my dream,i totally forgot since when i wakeup!

SMILE,BABY SING^^just take it easy!!

没有评论: