work hard again!

24/06/2011(FRIDAY)
longtime din work hard for fighting my future already~
after mid year exam was passed~
less and less studying~
and it makes me more and more lazy~
should not be like that continuosly~
i should change these negative attitude~

recently~
just notice that~STPM is coming soon~
and TRIAL STPM just leave 2 more months~
it's just mean that i still got 2 more months to study and do revision~
i should not waste my time alr~
i should use and spend my time wisely~

i wont forget what i promise to myself since i entered f6 life~
i wont forget what pointer should i get~
i'm already face my failure one time~
i dont want let this be the second time~
I DONT WANT!!

although now the syllabus become more and more tough~
but i never ever give up~
because this is what i expected~
the more hardness the syllabus~
just can motivate me to study more and know it more~
this is the chance for me to study hard~

this mid year exam~
my classmates mostly whole class get the certificate from headmaster~
those who got improvement in their result and get more than 3.00~
will get a certificate from headmaster~
i'm proud to our class~
it shows that many classmates had been improve~
congratulation to THEM and ME~

promise to myself~
beginning yesterday nite~
i wont be lazy anymore~
i'm resting enough~
i should be work hard again!!!
ADD OIL~~

没有评论: