the holiday is END!!

11/06/2011(SATURDAY)
2 weeks holiday gone~
and i spent my holiday time with nothing~
for me,holiday is the chance for me to be lazy girl~
and i dislike HOLIDAY~
during holiday,my sleeping time has been changing~
everyday sleep at 4am and wakeup in the next afternoon~
and today is the last day of holiday~
how i going to sleep in tonite?
sleep at 4am but need to wakeup at 6am~
i believe that it will be the tired day tomorrow~

thursday nite~at FB received a BAD NEWS~
MUET result is coming out in coming monday~
and i can imagine the result now~
slowly accept the truth and result~
BAND2 ~i think this time i will get such result AGAIN!!
spent RM60 to get the same result~
it is just show that how failure that i am~
suddenly feel so stress about it!!!
and my mood have been changing since that nite~

NOT ONLY THAT~
tomorrow is school reopen~
and i need to face my mid year exam result~
this time exam i feel very disappointed on it~
very tough and standard~
3.80 i think hard to get it~
so,just hope that can get 3.00 at least!!

yesterday tuiton(FRIDAY)~
thx for my best friend-KC CHENG prepared SUSHI for us~
although inside the SUSHI is nothing~
but we enjoyed it so much~
and also the CHEESECAKE~
very delicious~
and i getting fat again because of it~
thx for my best friend so much^^

没有评论: